What materials are used
The production of cardboard boxes involves the use of different types of cardboard. There are several types of packaging material:
- uncoated. Thickness – 0.27-0.6 mm. It passes air well, therefore it is especially in demand for food products, especially confectionery. Suitable for printing or drawing – they are applied by offset or digital printing;
- coated. Thickness – from 0.6 mm. The surface is glossy or matte. Well perceives any types of paint, unique, suitable for any product. Often used for promotional purposes and for the manufacture of image boxes;
- chromersatz. Thickness – 0.25-0.6 mm. The front side is white or brown, coated with a printed image, another print. Designed for household chemicals, cosmetics, perfumery;</li>
- chromeboard. Made from bleached pulp. Thickness – up to 1.5 mm. It is coated and uncoated. Suitable for complex multi-color printing, perfectly accepts any technology and ink.
Custom-made boxes made of kraft cardboard are eco-friendly, durable, beautiful. The top layer of this material is very strong, durable. He is not afraid of scuffs, cracks.
Triplex and duplex cardboard are also popular. In the first case, this is a material with double-sided coating, in the second – with one-sided coating.
Scope of application
Custom-made cardboard boxes are environmentally friendly, do not contain toxic harmful substances. Therefore, they are convenient and safe to use for the transportation of any goods, including food, ready meals. Cardboard containers are universal and are especially in demand in the following industries:
- shipping goods. Many companies order the production of boxes in assortment in order to send goods to customers safe and sound. This is the most convenient, simple and affordable type of packaging;
- packaging of cosmetics, perfumes. Cardboard will protect sensitive plastic or glass from shock, other mechanical damage;
- delivery of confectionery, ready meals;
- courier delivery. The service worker can easily handle the carrying or transportation of cardboard packaging. You can not be afraid that he will damage the goods on the road;
- gift wrapping. Printing boxes for such purposes also involves the creation of an original design. You can apply congratulatory inscriptions, drawings, make complex ornaments.